Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy
in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes
for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling
those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain
the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment
of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate,
with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and,
to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss
or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices
relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in
order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and